We like to spread the wealth each season with as many non profit groups or event vendors we can fill our midway with. If you are part of a non profit organization or have a product or service that you think would be a good match for Reindeer Manor then fill out the form below and let us know. We cannot promise we have a spot for you, but this will definitely let us know about you so we can keep you in mind when fleshing out our midway.
Non Profit Groups
We provide everything you need to raise funds for your organization. Our macabre twists on carnival games are just what the doctor ordered for your group to make money and have fun without so much as a dime invested and you keep 100% of the income. We have had cub scout packs/brownie troops, church youth groups, boy/girl scout troops, explorer posts, youth sports leagues, and many others benefit from running a booth or booths at our event. All you have to do is provide the staff to run them, we give you everything else from prizes to lights to the game itself and you keep all of the money you make. Here is a sample of the games we have to operate.
- Zit Popper (aka dart balloon pop only on a giant face with ”zits” filled with shaving cream )
- Life Size Operation (just like the board game only life sized)
- Severed Head Toss (aka basketball hoops only with severed heads instead of balls)
- Cat O Pult (aka… well – you launch a cat with a catapult. Its just fun)
We have many 10′x10′ spaces available for you to sell your wares or services. Successful vendors in the past include food vendors, palm readers, masseuses, bounce house providers, candle makers, macabre product vendors, and many others. We provide electricity at your booth, security while we are open, and some of our spaces have a permanent rain shelter above them but they go quickly. Each vendor has exclusive rights to what the sell, in other words you will not have to compete with another candle maker if that is what you do and you are the first to be approved. Food vendors are exclusive as to the type of food they sell… ie only one BBQ vendor, only one pizza vendor, etc. We only ask a small percentage of your income at the end of the night to offset the cost of electricity and security.
Click the image on the right to see a map of the midway and the spaces that are possibly available. We ask the following of all of our vendors and game operators
- have the booth staffed for every show night from 7pm until midnight
- report your earnings at the end of every night
- spaces reserved on a first come first served basis. Reindeer Manor staff has sole discretion as to who qualifies and reserves the right to terminate a vendor at any time (see terms and conditions below) for any reason.
- do not use space heaters or electrical heaters of any kind
- at least one adult present during operation
- feel free to decorate your space as much as you like to attract more customers as long as it is in good taste. Reindeer Manor staff will have ultimate control over the judgement of “good taste”
- No light emitting devices as prizes or products (ie glow sticks, flashlights, light sabers, etc…)
Terms and Conditions
Reindeer Manor staff reserves the right to terminate a vendor for any reason they deem pertinent. Some examples include but are not limited to:
- Drug/Alcohol use or abuse
- Acts of moral turpitude
- Safety and Security concerns
- Rudness to/misstreatment of customers
- Rudness to/misstreatment of other vendors
Vendor/Game Operator Application Form